BPE Online UPS
|Phase||3 Phase In / 3 Phase Out|
|Dimension||720 x 690 x 1400 mm|
|Operating Temperature||0-45 Degree C|
|Display Type||6.7 Inch Touch Screen|
|Storage Temperature||-10 To 55 Degree C|
|Battery Voltage||384 V DC Standard (360 ~ 408 Configurable)|
|Rated AC Voltage||380 V / 400 V / 415 V AC|
|Voltage Range||290 V ~ 480 V AC +- 5 V|
|Input Frequency Range||50 / 60 Hz +- 10% Auto Sensing|
|Walk-in Time||5 ~ 300 Sec. (Configurable)|
|Harmonic Distortion (THDv)||1% Linear Load, 5% Non-Linear Load|
- Online Double-Conversion.
- DSP Technology Guarantees High Reliability.
- True Inbuilt Galvanic Isolation Transformer Design.
- Control Designed to Withstand all kinds of Loads.
- Intelligent Battery Management to Prolong Battery Life Cycle.
- Redundant Fan Design and Independent Ventilation Enhances Durable Operation Under Harsh Environment
- Adjustable Battery Numbers.
- Accept Dual-Mains Input.
- Parallel Operation with up to 6 Units (Option).
- Variety of Communication Options Available.
- 6.7 Inch Colour Touch Screen Display
- IGBT based charger for smart battery management & improve
APC Smart Online UPS
|Capacity||9000 Watts / 10.0 kVA|
|Input Voltage||230 V|
|Output Voltage||230 V|
|Dimension||433 x 134 x 706 mm (HxWxD)|
|Storage Temperature||-10 To 60 DegreeC|
|Crest Factor||3 : 1|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Output Voltage Distortion||Less than 2%|
|Output Frequency||47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal , 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz , 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Bypass||Built-in Static Bypass|
|Input Frequency||40 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Battery Type||No Internal Battery - Uses External Battery System|
|Typical Recharge Time||5 Hour|
|Interface Port||RJ-45 Serial , USB|
|Net Weight||27.5 kg|
|Operating Environment||0 - 40 DegreeC|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 - 95% non-condensing %|
|Operating Elevation||0-3000 meters|
|Protection Class||IP 20|
|Storage Elevation||0-15000 meters|
|Warranty||2 Years Repair Or Replace|
APC Power-Saving Back-UPS
|Input Voltage||170 - 294 V|
|Dimension||301 x 114 x 382 mm (HxWxD)|
|Recharge Time||7.4 hour|
|Transfer Time||8 ms typical : 12 ms maximum|
|Waveform||Stepped Approximation To A Sine Wave|
|Max Configurable Power (Watts)||600 Watts / 1.0 kVA|
|Output Frequency (Sync To Mains)||50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync To Mains|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing|
|Number Of Power Cord||1|
|Efficiency At Full Load||84.0 %|
|Battery Type||Lead-acid Battery|
|Battery Life||2-4 Years|
|Battery Charge Power||29 Watts|
|Control Panel||Multi-function LCD Status And Control Console|
|Net Weight||11.35 Kg|
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Battery replacement without tools: Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator: This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD graphics display: Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Power-saving outlets: Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Eaton 9145 Online UPS
|Model Name/Number||9145 1000in|
|Capacity||800 W/1000 VA|
|Input Voltage||208/220/230/240 VAC|
|Display Type||LCD Display|
|Dimension||145 x 220 x 400 mm (WxHxD)|
|Back Up Time||>5 min.|
|Charging Current||8 A|
|Recharge Time||5 Hours|
|Noise Level||<50 dB|
|Operating Temp Deg Celsius||0-45 Dgree C|
|Frequency Range||45-55 Hz/54-66 Hz|
|Input Power Factor||0.99|
|Voltage Regulation||Less Than 2%|
|No. Of Batteries||3|
|Battery Type||3x12 V(7Ah)|
|Humidity||0-90% (Non condensing)|
- Robust design: The 9145 double-conversion online UPS from Eaton affordably protects mission-critical applications from downtime, data loss and corruption. Its robust design enables it to operate in harsh physical and electrical environments. Its input is optmised to operate with very wide input-voltage range, reducing the number of transfers to battery power and is perfectly compatible with engine generator sets. An internal over-voltage cut-out device fitted to 1-3 kVA models automatically isolates the UPS from extremely high input voltage, protecting the UPS and your critical loads.
- High performance and reliability: The 9145 uses high frequency technology to bring its users a compact UPS that delivers perfect sine wave output. Multi power strategies are available to suit varying applications and requirements: ECO mode to reduce energy consumption, converter mode to supply stable output and online mode to ensure highest system availability. Class leading energy efficiency of up to 98% in ECO mode and 94% in online mode reduces consumption and heat dissipation. An output power factor of up to 0.9 on 6-20 kVA models provides 28% more power than competitive products. Intelligent dynamic paralleling technology in the 6-20 kVA systems provides flexibility and enhanced reliability by enabling parallel connection of systems for increased capacity or redundancy.
- Manageability: A user-friendly graphic LCD provides convenient access to UPS parameters, operating information and user settings. Multiple communication ports, including RS232, USB and Emergency Power Off enable easy interfacing to IT, monitoring and safety systems. An intelligent slot adds further communications capability via Ethernet, RS485 or dry contacts through the use of optional communications cards.
- Wide input-voltage range appropriate forthe harshest electrical environments
- 0.9 output power factor on 6-20kVA models
- Automatic bypass for fault-tolerance
- Cold start on battery power enables portability
- XL models for long runtime performance
- Adjustable battery quantity optimises sizing
- Intuitive front-panel LCD user interface for consistent status indication
- Inbuilt RS-232, USB & Intelligent Slot communication ports
- Winpower software suite bundled.
VERTIV Liebert ITA2 UPS
|Model Name/Number||Liebert ITA2|
|Input Voltage||380/400/415 V|
|Dimension||430 x 500 x 130 mm (W x D x H)|
|Noise Level||Less Than Or Equal To 58 dBA at 1 m|
|Nominal Input Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Bypass Voltage Tolerance||Selectable From +20 To -40 %|
|Input Power Factor||0.99|
|Current THD At Full Linear Load (THDI%)||Less Than Or Equal To 3%|
|Battery Blocks Per String||24-40|
|Battery Charger Max. Current||13 A|
|Double Conversion Efficiency||Up To 96.2%|
|ECO Mode Efficiency||Up to 99%|
|Ventilation||Front To Back|
|Maximum Altitude||1500 m Without Derating (Max. 3000 m)|
It is also endowed with intelligent fans with automatic speed control, which effectively save energy and reduce noise. Liebert ITA2 supports common battery configurations between paralleled UPS and the number of batteries per string,which can be arranged flexibly, facilitating the utilization of different battery systems and saving on battery investment. An extra powerful battery charger across all models capable of recharging high capacity battery strings ensures a fast charge-restoration even after aprolonged power outages.
Liebert ITA2 offers enhanced flexibility with a wide range of accessories for both stand-alone and rack-mount installations. When rack mounted, it allows to install up to 30 kVA UPS in just 3 U of space, achieving a remarkable space saving. Parallelability and maintenance are facilitated through the use of dedicated maintenance by pass option while extended backup time can be provided with matching battery modules for a neat rack-mounted installation.
Liebert ITA2 features a multi-lingual LCD user interface allowing close control and monitoring of system status and performance.
The Liebert ITA2 series is ideally suited for:
- Small computer rooms
- Integrated solutions
- Branch offices
- Network computers and peripherals
- Storage device
- Rack-tower design for installation flexibility
- Able to deliver both three-phase and single-phase output (10-20 kVA)
- Ultra high power density, thanks to 30% reduced dimensions compared to the previous generation
- 0.99 input power factor for better grid or generator compatibility
- Unity output power factor for additional power availability
- Efficiency in double conversion up to 96.2%
- ECO mode operation with efficiency up to 99% and remarkable energy-saving performance
- Powerful charging capability for minimum battery recharging time.
The UPS is compatible with any Building Management System (BMS) by offering the following communication features:
- Voltage-free contact ports
- USB interface
- Vertiv IntelliSlot for SNMP, Modbus or Relay communication
- Programmable output terminals (10-20 kVA).
3 Phase Online UPS
|Back Up Time||2 Hours|
|Audible Noise||70 dB|
|Humidity||0 - 95% non-condensing|
Industrial Online UPS
|Configuration||3 Phase IN - 3 Phase OUT|
Digital UPS Systems
|Form Factor||Rack Mounted|
|Output Voltage||380 V|
Uninterrupted Power Supply System
|Input Voltage||230 V|
|Phase||Three Phase To Single Phase|
|Audible Noise||65 dB|
|Output power||6 kVA/4.2 kW|
|Temperature range||0-45 Degree C|
Riello Multi Sentry UPS
|Model Number||MST 30|
|Dimension||440 x 823 x 1320 mm|
|Recharge Time||6 Hours|
|Input Rated Voltage||380 / 400 / 415 V|
|Input Rated Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Voltage Tolerance||400 +-20% @ full load|
|Frequency Tolerance||40 - 72 Hz|
|Power Factor @ Full Load||0.99|
|Output Nominal Power||30 kVA|
|Noise Level||<40 at 1 m|
- Zero Impact Source: Multi Sentry solves installation problems in systems where the power supply has limited power available, where the UPS is supported by a generator or where there are compatibility problems with loads that generate harmonic currents; Multi Sentry has a zero impact on its power source, whether this is the mains power supply or a generator:
- Input current distortion <2.5%;
- Input power factor 0.99;
- Power walk-in function that ensures progressive rectifier start up;
- Start up delay function, to restart the rectifiers when mains power is restored if there are several UPS in the system. In addition, Multi Sentry plays a filtering and power factor correction role in the power network upstream of the UPS, a sit eliminates harmonic components and reactive power generated by the power utilities.
- High Efficiency: State-of-the-art three-level NPC inverters are used across the power range (30-200 kVA) to achieve an operating efficiency of 96.5%. This technology halves (50%) the energy dissipated in a year by traditional UPS, with an efficiency level of 92%. Its exceptional performance makes it possible to recover the capital investment cost in less than three years of operation.
- Maximum Reliability And Availability: Distributed parallel configuration of upto 8 units per redundant (N+1) or power parallel system. The UPS continue to operate in parallel even if the connection cable is interrupted (Closed Loop).
- Battery Care System: Proper battery care is critical to ensuring correct UPS operation in emergency conditions. The Riello UPS battery care system consists of a series of features and capabilities to optimise battery management and obtain the best performance and operating life possible.
- Battery recharging: Multi Sentry is suitable for use with hermetically sealed lead acid (VRLA), AGM and GEL batteries and Open Vent and Nickel Cadmium batteries. Depending on the battery type, different charging methods are available:
- One-level voltage recharge, typically used for widely available VRLA AGM batteries;
- Two-level voltage recharge according to IU specification
- Charge blocking system to reduce electrolyte consumption and lengthen the life of VRLA batteries. Recharge voltage compensation based on temperature in order to prevent excessive battery charges or overheating. Battery tests to diagnose in advance any reduction in performance or problems with the batteries.
- Deep discharge protection: during extended low-load discharges, the end of-discharge voltage is increased - as recommended by battery manufacturers- to prevent damage or reduced battery performance.
- Ripple current: recharge ripple current(residual AC component) is one of the main causes of reduced reliability and battery life. Using a high frequency battery charger, Multi Sentry reduces this value to negligible levels, prolonging battery life.